Romania hosted the first transnational meeting and we took some important decisions about the project together:
– We introduced the project to the students and to the teachers inside our school;
– We have developed a lot of voluntary activities with students helping each other ( we kept records on paper and photos). Volunteering includes students helping other students with their school subjects (Romanian, Maths, English etc), but also students teaching other younger students how to play (extracurricular activity);
– Students began writing the projects about the most popular sport or game and we will be choosing the best ones to upload them on twinspace. As the students are of different ages we suggested 2 different sections for compositions:one for students up to 12 years old and one for the older ones;
– We applied questionnaires to see where we start from with this project;
– We developed the Erasmus Corner;
– We began the process of choosing the pupils for the first mobility.